2010年11月24日水曜日

for tomorrow


Tomorrow is Thanks Giving Holiday in US.
However, This holiday is not familiar with my culture, we are invited from my husband's best friend family every year to celebrate together.

They always prepare a lot of food, such as big turkey, side dishes and many dessert!
So I always bring something simple.

This year, I decided to make one bite size madeleine.
Isn't it cute?  This is really tiny size.  Probably just one inch diameter. :)

I can bake 12 madeleines in one mold. I have three molds. So I can bake 36 madeleines at the same time.
I made a lot of butter to make. So even if I have 3 molds, I had to 4 times!! to bake.
Of course I had to wash the molds each time....
That took me a lot of time.

I am glad that I finished to bake everything finally.



I hope everyone will enjoy this tiny sweets!

Happy Thanks Giving to Everyone!!

0 件のコメント: